ProGuard Oil Tank Protection
Have You Considered Oil Tank Protection?
Is your oil tank covered by ProGuard? Proguard provides an affordable cleanup and repair or replacement program for aboveground residential oil tanks.
Most homeowners’ insurance policies do not cover the cost of clean-up if your tank fails, which can be quite costly. Hop Energy highly suggests that you consider applying for this oil tank protection plan.
ProGuard has been protecting our customers for many years at a cost-effective price. It is the perfect peace-of-mind solution for your tank, providing both proactive tank replacement as well as clean up protection for $109.95 per year.
Here’s What You Get:
- Up to $50,000 of clean-up cost including onsite and offsite contamination
- Up to $2,000 towards tank replacement
- Proactive Tank Replacement available after 12 months of enrollment
- Includes protection for leaks from the oil lines as well as the tank
- No testing required
- Transferable to a new homeowner
Protect your tank today!